Saturday, August 15, 2026

Horny Biker Slut

Well now... if there's ever been a comic book title that tells you everything you need to know, it's John Howard's infamous Horny Biker Slut. Created in the early 90s and published by Last Gasp, these black and white floppies are filled with insane amounts of total smut. Do not mistake this for cheesecake... this is pure rotgut pornography.

Most of the stories involve the Nameless Slut, the comic's titular (and TITular) character getting involved in all manner of depraved adventures. For example, in one story she's on her way to help someone (sister? I can't quite remember) and gets sidetracked in a truck stop bathroom by fucking a whole line of men. When she realizes she's gonna be late, she cuts them off and starts to leave. This one asshole demands to get fucked since he wanted in line, so she beats the shit out of him and makes him clean all the toilets with his tongue.

That's the kind of comic book this is. And honestly it's quite glorious. In fact, if you squint real hard and look at the letters pages you'll eventually find a drawing by little old me.

I like Howard's cartooning quite a bit. And this is the comic where I discovered DB Velveeda, so there's also that. Good nasty stuff to watch out for if you can find 'em. Last Gasp tends to have back issues of tons of stuff, so maybe they have this. I still have all the copies I bought in the 90s.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment