Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Aroora #1

 


Year ago I really got into this idea of sexy nude furry characters. It was fun. I still enjoy catgirls though I've steered in other directions since then.

Furries?? OMG.

I am fascinated by the furry topic. I'm not "a furry", as it were. But I'm not hostile to the fandom (genre??). I feel sorry for furries who have to deal with some pretty nasty harassment, to be honest. And hey... I've been guilty of making the random furry joke here and there. Because when you think about a grown ass man in a fursuit fucking someone else in a fursuit it's comedy gold. I'm sorry... it just is.

Anyway... catgirls are sexy as fuck. People who sneer at this type of art can basically go fuck themselves. That's all I'm saying.

Shit. I'm not even drinking right now. Just coffee.

2 comments:

  1. Dude I met a furry chick at a writer's conference. I'm down for whatever, and not too judgey, so she went on and on about it, sensing my curiosity. That's as far as that story goes though. I'm too cowardly to put on a squirrel suit or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Different strokes for different folks, they say.

      Delete