Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Nipples

A nipple is a thingamabob that is on the boob. It is the conduit for milk, which many a newborn has said is quite the bee's knees.

So why are nipples so fucking taboo? I can draw titties all day long, showing the ENTIRE BOOB and put it up on many platforms without incident... as long as I don't include a nipple. I've said it before: isn't this just fucking stupid? We love those nipples so much we can't stand to see 'em.

Here... I'll illustrate why this is kind of stupid. But also... in terms of "why"... I get it. There's a different vibe in the second image below than in the first.

Completely clothed.

 
Totally naked.

Something about the stars in place of nipples suggests clothing, which suggests modesty or at least some kind of social and physical barrier between you and her - y'know... thexthually.

But she ain't fooling anyone. We know there's a nipple under each star. Why do we feel different when the stars are removed? And again - I get it. We do feel different without the pasties. I'm not denying that. I'm mostly just curious why it's such a big damn deal for people.

Free the nipple.

For your reading pleasure, here's an article on the topic, for those of you who like to read words. I don't think it's the most well-written piece (right off the bat they use "by" twice in a single sentence and I fucking noticed that shit). But I am hardly in a position to point fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment